Not too long ago I began taking a survey on heels vs. flats and proposed my question to a large group of working male professionals. I had a strong suspicion heels would be popular, but just how so was a little surprising. After a few change of answers there was only one taker for flats and heels won my survey by a landslide. Below is a snapshot of the information I obtained and glimpse into the male perspective regarding girls who wear heels.
- It’s all about definition. They accentuate your calves. The flex on the foot in the shoe tones the muscle and makes the legs look sleek and sexy.
- Who wants a nice ass? They make your butt look good, and to be more specific they make it pop. When paired with a short skirt… perfection.
- Can you say leverage? They make you look taller… and tall girl is a hot girl.
- Who wants to be an Audrey? Heels are more classy. In general they are more attractive, exquisite, and sexy.
- The vibes you give off. Heels make guys think you have a greater sense of confidence, sassiness, and sexual power.
- Height does matter. Three inches or more is preferred while two inches or less screams librarian.
- Practice makes perfect. A girl who can actually walk in a pair of heels with her back straight and a little strut is the sexiest. Slouching or stumbling is not a good look.
- Keep them clean. They should always be kept in good working condition.
- The laws of attraction. There is a sexual attraction between a pretty woman and her heels just as for some women there is a sexual attraction with a man in a uniform. It’s not the shoes themselves that are stimulating… it’s the shoes being worn by a woman.